background

Saturday, February 12, 2011

starting out

well, here goes...i have officially started a blog! my hope is to be able to capture the journey of life with our three little bears:


marcus aiden seventeen months


photo by joy harmon of wildflowers photography



sophia grace three months and damian michael three months



photo by joy harmon of wildflowers photography
as i write this marcus is dreaming while he naps, dad is outside with damian assembling a playset for the backyard and sophia sits in my lap so intent on watching my every move.

hope everyone is having a peaceful saturday afternoon....

until next time :)

xoxo

2 comments:

kathleen said...

Wow, I am the first person to leave a comment on your blog! This is a great way to preserve your memories because believe it or not you will forget just how crazy your life is right now.

babarragan said...

I can't wait to see that playset!!!